Free Sex story, true sex story, first time sex story, hindi sex story, true hindi sex story, Indian sex sotry, tamil sex story, gay sex story, teen sex story, desi Hindi sex story, indian gay sex story, free illustrated sex story, lesbian sex story, adult sex story, tamil sex story

Meeth with your Desired Partner

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My First Time True Sex Story With Twinkle

story, true sex story.
Hi friends this my true fist time sex story when had gone to my uncles village in marriage. My uncle’s village is in Himachal Pradesh. I was 21 years old then. When I was in the marriage party i saw a girls, she was gazing me for a log time. I gave a smile, she also smiled. I thought “AB TO KAM BAN GAYA” it means I got the change. i went beside her and ask about her she told me that her name was Twinkle and come here in the marriage. She was in 12th class.I am not telling you the whole story just the main part of my true love story and sex experience.

I told her that she is very beautiful and I have not seen that girl like you in my whole life. After some time I called her for some private matter. i directly express my love for her and said that i am in love with you. She again smiled and replies that i love you too. That was the love at first sight. I asked her for a kiss she told me some one may notice. She told me that we will meet in the night.

We meet in the night and she game me a very close kiss of her pink lips. At that time there was a current in my whole body and I felt the power of sex. Next day she had to go but she pretended that she is not feeling well. She wants to meet me again for the last time. In the night at 1 pm she again met me. I was lying on the roof and she came and kissed me. I pushed her and kissed her cheeks and lips. We both were frightening but we want to do sex. I pushed her boobs. There were my uncle and some ladies also sleeping on the roof. I told him no to cry she told why. I told her I want to sex with you. She took my strong penis in her hand and took in her mouth. I open her bra and pushed her soft boobs and then I inserted my penis in her vegina. i started fucking. After some time she went. I surprised that she never cried and not even say “oh aah” I could not understand the matter, buut I was very happy. She never met me again and not even called me. Bu that was the first sex experience of me and Twinkle.







True sex story, free sex story, first time sex story, first time sex, hindi sex story, Indian sex story

No comments: